Longman Dictionary of Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics
- Title: Longman Dictionary of Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics.
- Author(s): Jack C. Richards and Richard Schmidt.
- Publisher: Pearson Education.
- Language: British English.
- Pages: 606.
- Size: 1.94 Mb.
- Format: PDF in rar.
- Date: 2002; 3rd Edition.
This dictionary considers one of the best tools in teaching and applied linguistic. It covers many of the vocabulary of both language teaching and applied linguistics.
This dictionary includes terms from the following areas of study in the field of language teaching:
• teaching methods and approaches in language teaching
• curriculum development and syllabus design
• second language acquisition
• the teaching of listening, speaking, reading and writing
• computer assisted language learning
• teacher education in language teaching
• English grammar and pronunciation
• language testing, research methods, and basic statistics